quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2014

Hello!
Today I felt like having a nice desert for dinner!

So I'm sharing with you this recipe, Sweet Mini Cheesecakes!
You will see how easy it easy and fun it is to make them...


Ingredients

  • 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
  • 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided.
  • 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted.
  • 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
  • 1 tsp. vanilla.
  • 3 eggs.
  • 1 cup whipping cream.
  • 2 cups blueberries.
  • 1 Tbsp. lemon zest.

Preparation

Heat oven to 325°F. Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter until blended.
Press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.

Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.

Spoon into crusts. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are almost set.
Let it cool completely and then refrigerate for 2 hours.

Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
After spread onto cheesecakes.

Top with blueberries and zest.
Serve as desert of a nice dinner or just eat it :) eheheh...

Tagged: , , ,

1 comentário:

  1. Hey Ally!

    I made your recipe tonight and it was AMAZING. I changed a few things, I didn't use Lemon zest or whip cream, and switched out the blueberries for cut up strawberries. I wasn't sure what size yours were but I made mine in mini cup cake tins and they were GREAT!

    Thanks for the recipe, I will be making these often!

    ResponderEliminar